Thursday, 25 August 2011
These are some of the options we chose at our first colour selection appointment a few weeks ago:
- Relocated Dish Washer to the Butler Pantry
- Additional pot drawers to go into the cupboard space where the dishwasher was.
- Added a cupboard above the fridge
- All cupboards will be covered in Crystal Gloss Blackened Linewood with Diamond Gloss bench tops
- Butlers pantry will just have Laminex Pure tops
- Downstairs powder room will have a shower installed
- Cupboards will be warm white gloss finish with Laminex Ebony Marble vanity tops
- Ensuite will have a set of 3 drawers installed in between the existing two sink cupboards
- Upgraded main bath to Stylus Classic 1700
- Caroma Cosmo Vanity basins in downstairs powder room and upstairs bathroom
- Caromo Liano Vanity basins in Ensuite
- Dorf Jovian Shower Rail in Ensuite
- Conserv Ascot Shower head for downstairs powder room and upstairs bathroom
- Semi-Frameless Shower screens in all bathrooms
- Bricks will be PGH Espresso coloured with off-white mortar
- Double garage and single garage doors will all have a "Decro" timber look
- Monier "Barramundi" roof tiles
- Downpipes and Gutters to be "Monument" coloured
Now the front door.. this is where our fun has begun. Our front door is 2040x1200 and we opted for a Corinthian Madison entry door. This price was supplied to us just this week and to delete the old door, we receive a $150 credit. To replace it with the Madison, we have been quoted $2200! I have argued this, as I do not believe the pricing is correct, but I have been ensured that it is. This is still to be resolved tomorrow.
We have our second lot of appointments at the Home Options Gallery tomorrow. We will get to choose our carpet, tiles and electrical.
I'll post some pictures of our colours later today