I received my clarification on the tiles - underlay is required for tiles over the standard size in wet areas.
Also, our mosaic tiles we chose for both ensuite and bathroom were discontinued, so if we still want mosaic, we need to choose another.
The missus still wants the mosaic, so we went back out to DiLorenzo and chose another mosaic. We now wait for another quote to turn up.
We also got some bad news tonight, EBH just called me and advised that our facade we have chosen and signed off on, is not in the list of Georges Fair approved facades. They are now saying we need to choose another from one of the 3 approved facades, or wait for approval from Georges Fair. I'll need to contact GF to see how long this would take.