Busy day yesterday with the following completed:
- wet area floors concreted
- air conditioning duct holes in ceiling have been cut
- front porch has a layer of concrete for tiling
- all tiles are delivered
A few issues that we can see though:
- Duct holes are in very odd places. The worst of them being the one above the kitchen benches. We have 2 light fittings going in here, that we will be installing pendants lights to. Unsure how it is going to look with a duct right next to them.
- Man hole was cut and it looks like the air conditioning ducts are running right across this. Not a huge issue to resolve.. I think